Saturday, August 26, 2006

Stop in and Say Hi!

People keep telling me they've checked my blog but no one ever stops in and says hi. Letting me know you were here is really easy - just click on the comment button under the post. You can leave comments anonymously if you don't want to register for an account.

For some reason the clocks from the weather site seem to be off on my blog. I've got three - 1 for Plymouth, 1 for Guangzhou and 1 for Beijing. The other night the one for Plymouth was off by an hour. The ones for Guangzhou and Beijing should have the same time as there is only one time zone in China but they're different on this. I'm going to have to look into that when I have more time to fool around with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula! Just wanted to let you know that I stopped by and am bookmarking your blog so I can follow along on your journey. I can't wait to see news (and pics, of course) of your referral. Hang in there, your time is coming soon!!

Thanks for posting on JustMommies, be sure and come back often!

Marla, mom of 4, including 2 from China

Mary said...

Hi Paula!
I just checked out your blog for the first time. Isn't blogging therapeutic? I think I would be an emotional wreck without it!

The nursery is looking fantastic!

LID 8/24/05

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula!

Just checking in to say hi instead of lurking ... ugh, that makes me feel like I'm peeping in the windows! Well, guess I am: the nursery's looking great!


~ Beth, fellow long-waiting 8/30 WHFC-er.