Friday, May 22, 2009

Good thoughts, prayers, lit candles welcome


My mom's in the hospital again. She's living with my sister now and woke up with chest pains the other day. Tricia brought her to the hospital. We feared a heart issue but turns out it's not. Still not good news though - her hiatal hernia which she's had for years has twisted. Doctor said that she really needs surgery. My mom and I are alot alike - we are both strongheaded, opinionated, and certain that we are right - made for some stressful times growing up. She wants to go home and think about the surgery; after hearing from Patricia what the doctor said, I want her to have the surgery right now. It seems the doctor feels that while she has a moderate chance of surviving the surgery, her chance of surviving without the surgery is much less. Please pray, light a candle, cross your fingers, think good thoughts or whatever it is you do in time of need.

No comments: