Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Fun in Boston
Last Saturday, I took Jason and Jess into the city to go to the New England Aquarium. We had a great time. Jason loved the jellyfish, especially the ones that stay upside down on the bottom. They looked like plants but were jellyfish. I like the seadragons which I'd never seen before. On Monday, I took Jess into the Boston Children's Museum. We took the train to South Station and walked from there. It wasn't really crowded and Jess had lots of time to play with the things she liked. We ate at Au Bon Pain splitting a bowl of mac and cheese - yum!!


Penguins at the NE Aquarium


Bench at South Station

Jess in the Arthur room at the Children's Museum

Jess in front of the green screen at the Children's Museum. I took a pic of the monitor that was pointed at the green screen.

Jess playing Blue Man Group type instument

No comments: