Saturday, May 26, 2007

Off to the pond
One of the perks of our neighborhood is the local pond. It was in the high 80's today so after we ran our errands today, Jason, Jess and I went down to cool off. The water is still too cold for me to go in although Jess enjoyed my pouring our water bottle water over her head to cool off. Jason played with one of his friends who was down there and I talked my neighbors. One of my neighbors is expecting her first baby in September and we were talking about daycare since we're both looking for it. The walk home was a little tough as it's all uphill.

Getting ready to go


Watching the boys play

Geting ready to come home

Jason showing off pulling Jess up the hill. Notice Jess holding on very tightly.


The cats were very interested in her sand toys when we got home.

No comments: