Thursday, March 15, 2007

Busy Day

We never got our nap yesterday so both Jess and I were exhausted by the end of the day. We went to pick up Jason at school and visited with some of the people I worked with last year (I transferred to a new school this year). Jess was most enthralled by Neil's voice, one of the two male teachers in the school. She'd been asleep when I got to the school and was very drowsy when we were talking to her until Neil came by. After picking up Jason, we met Mike at the doctor's office for her first physical. It was a pretty brief physical and I'm thinking we may go to an international doctor who's used to issues from different countries for an eval. I did get a referral to go to a pediatric cardiologist for a follow-up. They tried to get blood for a titer but nothing came out. The technician said it could be because Jess was so stressed (she didn't like the band wrapped around her arm). We went home and Mike took Jason to karate. We were asleep on the couch in seconds. When Mike came home, we put Jess to bed, I ate some pizza Mike had brought, and then I went to bed at 7:30. Jess slept through the night until 5 this morning which was great. I was wide awake so we got up, ate and now she's playing with blocks while we wait to wake up Jason.

No comments: