Thursday, August 02, 2007

Jason's Home!!!!














Jason went to Camp Calumet in NH for two weeks. It's a great camp run by the Lutheran Church; I went there as a kid for many years. He had a great time although he said that two weeks was too long and he only wants to go for one week next year. He went last year for a week. The first couple of days he was gone, Jess kept walking around calling gege. Mike got out of work on Saturday morning and went to NH to pick him up. It was too long of a ride to take Jess on just to turn around and come back home so Mike went alone. I didn't expect them back until around 5. Jess had me up early that morning so when she lay down for her nap, I laid down with her. I woke up at 3 and Jason was on the computer. I didn't even hear them come in. When Jess woke up, she burst into tears. She sobbed for a good 15 minutes. I wish she could tell me what she was thinking. I don't know if she was surprised to see Jason back or what. After her outburst, she returned to her usual happy self and was climbing all over Jason. I'm glad both of my kids are home with me.

No comments: